Okaloosa County School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, marital status, age, national origin, or disability. Employment of personnel in Okaloosa County School District is in compliance with Federal and State Laws regarding nondiscrimination and preference. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person who believes he/she may need reasonable accommodations during the application, testing, or interview process should notify the Human Resources Office at (850) 833-5800.
The system is operational during the following hours:
Monday 5 am - 7 pm
Tuesday - Friday 5 am - 7 pm
Saturday, Sunday 6 am - 10 pm
If you experience problems during these hours,
please call Personnel at (850) 833-5800, M-F 7:30-4 pm
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read and follow all directions carefully. One application for all positions.
1. Complete online application and submit. (Applicant has 90 days to complete this process - if not complete within 90 days, the application will be deleted. Application must be submitted before Personnel can view or process documents received.)
2. Submit all required documentation as listed on application submission page. (It is the applicant’s responsibility to check their documentation status and ensure all documentation has been submitted and received.) Do NOT fax documents.
3. Personnel will review all documentation and approve the application. (You will receive an email notification once your application has been reviewed, verified, and approved.)
4. Once approved and have received "applicant approved" email, the applicant may apply for positions.
Process time depends on applicant and receipt of all required documentation.
Applications will remain on file for one year with an option to renew for a second year. After two years, the applicant must re-apply.
All Administrator and Managerial Applicants must choose NEW for Applicant type.
Instructional Transfers can ONLY transfer into Instructional Jobs and Ed Support Transfers can ONLY transfer into Ed Support Jobs. If you are trying to apply for a job that does not follow this rule, you must choose NEW for applicant type.
1. Complete OASIS application and submit. (Be sure to select TRANSFER for Applicant type.)
2. Apply for open positions.
Submit Required Documents to: (DO NOT FAX!)
Okaloosa County School District - Personnel
202 A Highway 85 North
Niceville, FL 32578
Submission of an application does not guarantee employment.