New Student Information

New Student Information

New Student Information - Flyer

Students enrolling at Niceville High School from outside of Okaloosa County, Florida, should have the following documents available:

  • A copy of current IEP or 504 if applicable.

  • Transcript of grades from last school with the grading scale.

  • Numerical withdrawal grades if enrolling after the school year has begun.

  • Copy of birth certificate and social security card (for verification only).

  • Current physical (from in state or out of state)

  • Florida Certification of Immunization (DH Form 680):  This form must be signed by a Florida physician or clinic.

  • A physical and certification of immunization must be obtained within 30 days after enrolling in school.

Please email Therese Piazza  or call at 850.833.4114 x1361 if you need more information.


New Student Registration Packet  - 2021 - 2022 SY (pdf)

Controlled Open Enrollment

Request for Access to Electronic Grades (pdf)

Affidavit of Identity for Parent Portal (pdf)

Guardianship Paperwork (pdf) - Students who will be attending NHS while under the care and supervision of someone other than their parents must have the following (attached) forms completed by the guardian(s) prior to enrolling at NHS.