Transcript Requests

All transcripts are $1.00. Please allow 24 hours to process your request.

Current CHS students may request a copy of their transcript to be sent to any individual, agency or school. Fill out the Transcript Request Form and turn it in to the Guidance Secretary along with $1.00 for each transcript requested. Please allow 24 hours for printing and processing.  Remember the guidance office is not open when the school is closed for holidays which includes Federal holidays, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break. So, transcript requests will not be processed during these times.

Former CHS students requesting a transcript should go to the OSCD Records Request Site.  Follow the instructions given for requesting transcripts.  If you have already graduated from high school, please do not contact the high school for your transcript.  You will be referred to the site to make your request.

Additionally, you can find unofficial transcript information at Florida Shines which is known as Florida’s student hub of innovative educational services. You will also find information on Florida Colleges, College and Career Readiness, Bright Futures, and much, much more at this site. To view your student’s Transcript/Bright Futures information:

  1. Go to Florida Shines

  2. Click on Go to College

  3. Click on Pay for College

  4. Click on Check your Eligibility for a Bright Futures Scholarship (part way down the page) > ​Choose Okaloosa County > Enter Student’s Last Name > Enter Student’s SSN with an X at the end of the number

  5. ​Submit

Student Information Change

Parents who wish to change a student’s address or contact person information may do so by completing the Change of Student Information Request and turning it in to the Guidance office.

Community Service

Students hoping to qualify for the Bright Futures Scholarships are required to earn community service hours for eligibility.

Students must use the Community Service Form to record their hours. Community service hours must be turned in to the Guidance Office. Seniors must turn in all community service hours prior to the 2nd semester of their senior year.