In order to enroll in an Okaloosa County school, you will need to go directly to the school that is zoned for your address (use the School Site Locator), bringing proof of your child's age (birth certificate), a medical examination (physical), Florida Immunization form, and proof of residency. 

For New Students

Homeowner Renter Acknowledgement This form is only needed if the enrolling parent and student are residing in a home that is not theirs. The homeowner will need to bring in the current mortgage or lease and the water or power bill and have this form notarized at the school during the registration process. 

Other Forms